Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2017 www.scouts.gov.bd
Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2017 has been published today at the newspaper. The application for the new job circular will be taken up to 20th August 2017. At the website of the Bangladesh scouts the circular will be found.
Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2017
Government of the peoples republic of Bangladesh scouts has announced a big job circular for the scouts department. They announced a 10 categories and many vacancies job posts circular today. The application will be taken on up to 20th August 2017.
How To Apply For Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2017
Applicants need to get submitted the online application form and have to fill up with all the requirements and they need pay for the exam fee with bank drafts. The application’s deadline is 31st August 2017. Otherwise it will be not applicable. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file. To get such a gov job news stay connected with our website at www.bdresultpage.com
Conditions to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: At least JSC Passed applicants can apply for the posts and Maximum Honors passed applicants can apply for all positions.
- Applications Starts: Starts on 22th July 2017 at 10:00AM.
- Applications Deadline: Application will be continued on 20th August 2017 at 6:00PM.
- Total Posts: See the full circular.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 32 years old from August 2017.
- Salary: 9th-20th Grade scale
- Application Fee : 50, 200, 100 and Based on posts.
- Job Type: Government Job.
- To get Application Form: Own Application notepad.
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us. To get more information about the Bangladesh Scouts Job Circular 2017 contact with us on our Facebook page or comment below for further information.