Bangladesh Shipping Corporation Job Circular 2019 has been published recently on 17th July 2019 at the official website of bsc.gov.bd. The application of the circular will go on up to 22nd August 2019.
Bangladesh Shipping Corporation Job Circular 2019
Bangladesh shipping corporation authority BSC has announced a job circular on 17th July 2019. In this circular male and female applicants can apply. The deadline of the new job circular of bsc job circular 2019. To know more about it see the main circular has given below. To get full circular click here to Download.
How To Apply For Bangladesh Shipping Corporation Job
Applicants need to get submitted the online application form and have to fill up with all the requirements and they need pay for the exam fee with bank draft. The application’s deadline is Otherwise it will be not applicable. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file. To get such a gov job news stay connected with our website at www.bdresultpage.com
Conditions to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: At least JSC Passed applicants can apply for the posts and Maximum Honours passed applicants can apply for all positions.
- Applications Starts: Starts on July 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Application will be continued on 22nd August 2019.
- Total Posts: See the full circular.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 32 years old from August 2019.
- Salary: See Circular 34,500-74,340
- Application Fee : 300 and Based on posts.
- Job Type: Government Job.
- To get Application Form: http://bsc.teletalk.com.bd/
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us. To get more information about Bangladesh Shipping Corporation BSC Job Circular contact with us on our Facebook page or comment below for further information.