Primary School Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2018 has been published today for the Bandarban District. The circular has been announced for 186 Primary Schools Assistant Teachers. The application will be available till 6th Feb 2018.
Primary School Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2018 Bandarban
Primary School Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2018 has been announced today for the Rangamati District. The circular has been announced for many Primary Schools of Khagrachori Districts. The application will be available till 1st January 2018.
Conditions to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: According 2013 Recruitment Notice:
- Male Candidates: Honors Passed.
- Female Candidates: HSC Or Equivalent With Second Class Result.
- Applications Starts: Already Starts on 9th Jan 2018.
- Total Posts: 186+
- Deadline: Application will be continued on 6th Feb 2018.
- Click here to apply:
- Job Categories: Assistant Teacher.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 30 years old from June.
- Salary: See Circular
- Application Fee. 200 BDT based on post.
- Educational Results: See the circular.
To get upcoming news of the new circular stay with us and stay connected for the new government job circular. The circular will be published here after it publish. So to get the circular you guys have to wait for the official circular for the Primary School Security services.
Applicants need to apply for the post via online. Otherwise it will be not applicable. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file. To get such a gov job news stay connected with our website at www.bdresultpage.com.
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us. To get more information about Primary School Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2017 and the latest news of contact with us on our Facebook page or comment below for further information.